Friday, October 28, 2011

"We've got to get out" (Assignment #4)

     "This is it," scolded Lebron, "we've got to get out of here!"

     Joseph looked up at him and pleaded, "Please Lebron, if you try to escape our chance of parole is done for!"

     A heinous look of anger emerged on Lebrons face, as he dictated, "We must leave! These white men have tried to get me to drop the soap for the last time!"

     "They... they... they did what to you? Why haven't you mentioned this to me before," replied Joseph sympathetically to his acquaintance.

     "It's too embarrassing..."

     "Lebron please," insisted Joseph, a look of sorrow upon his face, "I could have helped you."

     "I don't need no help from no white boy!" emphasized Lebron, with a look of displeasure upon his face.

     "You can't keep letting them do this to you."

     "Exactly why I want to leave this putrid place" proclaimed Lebron, looking down at the ground in embarrassment.

     An evil smile suddenly came upon on Joshephs face as he whispered, "We can kill them you know."

     "You know," responded Lebron, "that may not be such a bad idea!"

     "What do we have to lose, we're already in here for life"

     "I'll start to sharpen my toothbrush tonight."
 
     With a sinister smirk, Joseph muttered, "I'm going to love the look on their faces next time they try their gimmicks."

No comments:

Post a Comment